The page is created to introduce myself, saving time for both.
Here's Skeet, from China, 21 years old, and ready to further my education in Finland next year. My major is nursing.
I've just graduated from a hellish school, which is not an exaggerated claim, in which I once attended an IELTS course studying from 6 AM to 10:30 PM about a year. I even can't believe I've been out of there. Quite an unreal-liked experience have to say, now I'm preparing for the entrance exam of Finnish universities, yet the schedule isn't quite tight as it used to be. So I tend to be available all the time, so just hit me up while you have anything wanted to share!
- Watching English series and films
- Listening to Music
- Try to lose weight
- Walking in the night
- Make every effort to teach you Mandarin Chinese with a standard accent
- Be gentle and patient towards any questions with an open mind.
- Help to solve problems except for the language if my ability allows.
- Your message won't be neglected and will promptly get replied to as I see it.
- Equally as above