The page is created to introduce myself, saving time for both (●'◡'●).
Here's Skeet, from China, 21 years old, and I'll land at JAMK University of Applied Sciences this August, and my major is nursing.
Long before, I've just graduated from a hellish school, which is not an exaggerated claim, in which I once attended an IELTS course studying from 6 AM to 10:30 PM about a year. I even can't believe I've been out of there. Quite an unreal-liked experience have to say, now I'm making preparation for my entry there, yet the schedule isn't quite tight as it used to be. So I tend to be available all the time, so just hit me up while you have anything wanted to share!
- Watching English series and films
- Listening to Music
- Try to lose weight
- Walking in the night
- Make every effort to teach you Mandarin Chinese with a standard accent
- Be gentle and patient towards any questions with an open mind.
- Help to solve problems except for the language if my ability allows.
- Your message won't be neglected and will promptly get replied to as I see it.
- Equally as above